[vdr] Re: vdradmin & rename recordings?

On Sun, 01 Jun 2003 14:09:41 +0200
 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
>Rene Bartsch wrote:

>> @Klaus: Will you add this patch to VDR (at least next
>version after
>> 1.2.0)?
>
>The whole volume/directory handling will be revised in
>1.3.x.
>I'll see where this fits in then.
>
>Klaus

I am planning to release a little patch with the following
functionality:
- File Info Menu (direct acces within the recording menu
via "0")
  * a short overview about a recording (path, name, prior,
lifetime, files and size)
  * deleting of resumeX.vdr, marks.vdr
  * changing of prior and lifetime
- searching of repeated entries within the epg-menu
- additional "What's on ..."
  * What on at pretime (changable time e.g. 17:00 =
Vorabend)
  * What on at primetime (changable time e.g. 20:00 =
Hauptabend)
  * What on at late time (changable time e.g. 22:00 =
Spätabend)

Formally with was added in Reinhards MOD, but I don't know,
whether this in further development or not.

First I wanted to implement also some kind of renaming, but
since Klaus will change this again in vdr-1.3.x (which will
probably come soon), I canceled this.
If someone has a working function that allows to change the
name of a recording (with correct handling of the several
volumes and links), please send me the sources. I will try
to integrate them together with a "nice" osd-menu.

But I want to wait for the MEGA-auto-pid-patch, since I do
need the auto-pid-patch.

Gerhard