[vdr] Re: First Pre-Release of vdradmin 0.90

Hallo,

I Tried the pre2 yesterday evening and had a small problem with the
recordings menu.

I have a directory called "Wissen mach ah!" and it cannot change into that
Directory. Other Subdirectories work.
Maybe because of the "!" ?

Here is the error messages :

# ./vdradmind.pl
vdradmind.pl 0.90-pre2 started with pid 4885.
Illegal Request. HELP!
GET /vdradmin.pl?aktion=rec_list&parent=m!fBPzk3RLz92 HTTP/1.1

I am not sure if the "Illegal Request. HELP!" came at the same time though !
Maybee you could output the Time and date togehter with the messages.

Greetings
Christian