[vdr] Re: First Pre-Release of vdradmin 0.90

I tried vdradmin-0.90 a few days ago, so I do not know yet, if the issues
have been fixed with PRE3:

Some observations:

In the recordings overview, the parsing of subdirectory info seems to have a
minor glitch: In my case recordings in a directory /Serie and in a directory
/Kinder/Serie were sorted in the same group. It seems that vdradmin-0.90
only takes the last subdir parsed and "forgets" about the upper directories.

I tried to enter a recurring recording (Mo-Fr) with vdradmin-0.90 and had
no success. Instead of a recurring timer it created a single event for the
current day.

Apart from these minor issues it looked fine here. Keep up the good work !

Regards

    Wiljo