[vdr] Re: osdteletext & vdr1.20

Am Dienstag, 3. Juni 2003 10:16 schrieb Uwe Ortner:
 The only thing I miss is osdteletext. Plugin is available in the
> mainmenu, but no action can be performed. Furthermore there are no
> errors in the log
>
> This must have something to do with the additional video buffer

No, I just did a test and reproduced the problem. Reception works fine (you
could have had a look into your /vtx directory, and their would have been a
message "page not found).

No, it's an OSD-problem. They must have reduced the OSD-memory by a few KB.
Solution: Settings->Plugins->osdteletext, adjust height to 17 and width to 50.

Any ideas why VDR's OSD works (with two rows 4bit and the rest 2bit), and the
plugin's OSD (2bit only, supposedly same size) not?

Marcel