[vdr] Re: RGB output on J2:

Bläser, Lars wrote:

>> Already taken care of on my protection and signalsorter piggyback PCB

>> ;o))

>ahh, thats all sounds extremly good, i think can waite a while longer
:-) (there are points that i never thougt of
>shielding layer for the digital audio - sounds like someone who known
about it)

Well, the RGB part should use SMD parts to keep the unwanted capacity as
low as possible.
The card may not have a bad influence at the original RGB signal at all.

We really should knwo asap what that german company (oops.. forgot the
name)
but I doubt it that they will go that far.