[vdr] Re: timer problem with 1.2.0 and autopid

Am Mit, 2003-06-04 um 13.45 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> > > I set all RIDs to 0 and it works now. From vdr.5: "the last part can be
> > > omitted if it is 0". In my case it was not zero, but should vdr then not
> > > add it by itself, so that the id would be C-1-1079-28006-16387? Or is
> > > that a side effect of autopid?
> >
> > If you change the RID from within (original) VDR menus, the behaviour should be
> > correct. Maybe the patched version changes the RID (or any other settings)
> > and doesn't write out the timers.conf file (which it should, since the channel
> > ids might have changed)?
>
> Well, looks like I have to correct myself.
> I just looked through the cMenuEditChannel::ProcessKey() and saw that
> apparently the timers are _not_ saved when a channel is edited. I'll
> need to fix this.
>
> I still don't know, though, whether the patched VDR saves the timers
> after having modified a channel. Maybe Andreas can check that.

As far as I can see you cannot edit the RID via the channels menu. I
have tried something else now. When I set RID=2 or RID=16205 the timer
gets saved correctly (1:C-1-1079-28006-16205). when I set RID=16387 it
does not. so autopid seems to have to do something with this "magic"
RID. maybe andreas can check that. thanks for your help.

Jan