[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Little STREAMDEV-patch for VDRADMIN-0.23

Hallo,

> after great STREAMDEV-plugin also provides streaming by http, I've
> patched VDRADMIN-0.23 for it.
>
> That means there are new links "Live" in the "What's running now"
> summaries, which point to the corresponding Streaming-URL for a channel.

I *like* it :)

> This URL is opened in a POPUP-window, what enables e.g. Plugger to run
> MPlayer in that POPUP-window. That also allows to resize window.

I would like to use this on my Windows PC (yes I now - use linux - but I
need windows at that PC) but unfortunatly it always opens Media Player wich
does not work.

Is there an easy way to change that so that either it works with WMP or that
it uses mplayer-win32 for that ?

> But maybe it's working well and Thomas Koch could integrate it into the
> next release of VDRADMIN ...

This would be really nice :))

If he does not do, will you please create a patch for the 0.90 ?

Greetings
Christian