[vdr] Re: RE : Re: VDR 1.2.0, Autopid and cable scan

Philippe wrote:

> By the way, I don't know if Klaus will insert your patch into the VDR
> code but It should do it (DVB 20030306, VDR 1.2.0, DVB-c, Autopid OK for
> me)

Scanning for channels and transponders will be one of the first things
I'll start doing in 1.3.x. Chances are I can use parts of what the autopid
patch does, but certainly not all of it "as is" because the whole section
and EPG handling will be redesigned.

There will be several weeks, though, before the 1.3.x developer version
will be started, because first I want version 1.2 to "settle", so that
all patch and plugin programmers can concentrate on the stable version
for a while.

Klaus