[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DXR3-plugin 0.2.0 problem: OSD falsely scaled on initialization

On Thursday 05 June 2003 21:16, Andreas Wundsam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in addition to the problem described in my other posting I'm experiencing
> one addition problem with version 0.2.0 that did not show up in 0.1.9:
>
> The OSD is scaled wrongly ( := it is too big to fit on the screen) on
> initialization. After starting to play a recording (or starting a
> livestream with the streamdev plugin), it is correctly scaled.

To scale correctly we need a stream (and I believe that this problem happens
also with 0.1.9 without stream).
It is possible to write a black frame before writing spu data when there is no
video stream ... I'll put it on my worklist.

Have fun,

Kai