De : vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]De la part de
Klaus Schmidinger
Envoye : mercredi 4 juin 2003 22:41
A : vdr@linuxtv.org
Objet : [vdr] Re: RE : Re: VDR 1.2.0, Autopid and cable scan

Scanning for channels and transponders will be one of the first things
I'll start doing in 1.3.x. Chances are I can use parts of what the autopid
patch does, but certainly not all of it "as is" because the whole section
and EPG handling will be redesigned.

There will be several weeks, though, before the 1.3.x developer version
will be started, because first I want version 1.2 to "settle", so that
all patch and plugin programmers can concentrate on the stable version
for a while.

Klaus

subject.