[vdr] Nova-T Dxr3 vdr1.2.0 - jerky pictures compared to 1.1.30

Hi all,

I have just upgraded from

vdr-1.1.30
dxr3 plugin 0.19
pre2 dvb drivers

vdr-1.2.0
dxr3 plugin 0.20
linux-dvb.2003-05-24

and now on some channels (ITV ones) the picture is really jerky and
eventually stops, crashing the dxr3. There doesn't seem ot be anythind
odd being outputin the messages apart from the thousands of em8300
invalid ioctl that others are reporting. Occasionally I also see the
green squares onthe picture that look like a bad signal but i know the
signal is good becuase it still works fine with the orignal setup I had.

has anyone else experienced this? BBC channels seem ok butI haven't
tested them for very long (I'm using the Sandy Heath transmitter).
Playing back recordings doesn't seem that great either.

ALos with my original setup audio sync gets lost every now and then which
is a bit annoying but I was hoping this would be fixed in the dxr3 plugin
0.20

On another note, Gavin Hamill, appears to be repeating himself a fair bit
on the dvb board so perhaps it is time for HOWTO for WinTV Nova - dxr3
and VDR. would anyone be interested in helping with this? I'd like to
make one available but there are probably others out there who know more
about it.

Thanks

Glyn
--