[vdr] Re: Nova-T Dxr3 vdr1.2.0 - jerky pictures compared to 1.1.30

I too see this problem, on the SKY/ITV transponders (on Crystal Palace)
in the UK (see my message posted to the list this week)... I do not see
this problem on the BBC transponder.. I too have a DXR3, and a Hauppauge
Nova-T card.

I found that if I downgrade my DVB driver to the CVS release from January
13th the problem is not there...

Anyone got any ideas what the problem is? DXR3/VDR plugin developers,
would it help to capture some of the problematic video to determine
whether it is the problem of VDR/DXR3 rather than the DVB drivers?

Regards,

Morph