[vdr] Re: Is there enough interrest in a mp3 player plugin forsoundcard output?

Hi,

that would be very usefull :-))

Michael T-Online schrieb:
Hi

No - i think that would be very usefull for me. But i think, it would be
great, if you can setup the output in the osd plugin configuration.
Why OSS and not ALSA?
because alsa can do oss, but not vice versa, so
oss means all soundsystems supported, whereas alsa
means only few linux install would be able to play mp3
right from the start, and alsa is still not at version 1.0 stable
and sometimes very messy to install....

With best regards

Michael Mielewczik