[vdr] Re: Is there enough interrest in a mp3 player plugin forsoundcard output?

Steffen Barszus wrote:

> What I do not understand is what the use of this would be. Normal TV-Sound
> goes to line-out of the dvb and mp3 over the soundcard ? Where is the use if
> not all goes over the same device ?

E.g. I don't have any fancy DD-decoder or somesuch. So I listen the TV
sound via the TV set, but would like the mp3 stuff to go via my sound
card, which is connected to my stereo system.

A general plugin would reroute *all* sound via the sound card which
wouldn't be what I would like to happen as I don't like to turn on my
stereo just to hear the sound from the TV.

So, Gunnar, please go ahead.

Cheers,
Juri