[vdr] Re: Wrong Character in LCDProc for German "Umlaute"

I also have a similar problem, but see it not just in VDR but also with
general lcdproc output..

For a fully filled in matrix of characters on my lcd display (for example,
the progress bar when it increases its length to max) I get a "y"
character with an umlaut on it.

The other characters comprising the progress bar (e.g. 1/4 full, or 1/2
full) are fine..

Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?

Regards,

morfsta