[vdr] Wrong CAM mapping if using -D option

Hi

there might be a problem in the CAM mapping if vdr is started by the -D
option. In my setup I am using vdr-1.2.0 and three DVB cards. VDR is
forced by the options -D 1 -D 2 to use adapters 1+2. Thus the first card
is not used by vdr.
When plugging a CAM into the first slot of adapter 1 (DVB2/1) the menu
is only displayed when using DVB1/1 in the VDR setup dialogs. To use the
CAM finally I have to set the provider at the DVB2/1 menu.
This leads me to the assumption that somewhere the index is counted
wrong. Maybe someone can confirm this behavior?

Deti