[vdr] VDR version 1.2.1 released

VDR version 1.2.1 is now available for download at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/vdr-1.2.1.tar.bz2

The changes since version 1.2.0:

- Fixed OSD access in case none of the devices provides one (thanks to Axel
  Gruber for reporting this one).
- Fixed editing channels ('timers.conf' was not written after a channel has
  been modified, which could result in errors upon the next start of VDR).
- Fixed a crash when cancelling a newly created timer (thanks to Thomas Schmidt
  for reporting this one).
- Completed Hungarian language texts (thanks to Istvan Koenigsberger and Guido
  Josten).
- Fixed device handling in the CICAM menu in case a VDR instance was started
  with a specific device using the -D option (thanks to Gerald Raaf for reporting
  ths one).
- Initializing the current channel to '1' to avoid a crash in creating a new
  timer in case there is no device in the system that can actually receive any
  channel (thanks to Malcolm Caldwell for reporting this one).
- Some corrections to the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Niko Tarnanen and Rolf
  Ahrenberg).

The file

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/vdr-1.2.0-1.2.1.diff

contains the complete 'diff' between version 1.2.0 and 1.2.1, in case
you want to apply the individual fixes to an existing (maybe patched)
installation (of course the line numbers may be off then, but I thought
providing the 'diff' might be useful).

Note that there have been some tiny additional changes in the Hungarian and Finnish
OSD texts since yesterday's pre-release, but I didn't increase the version number
just for that.

The latest DVB driver I am currently using can be found at

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/linux-dvb.2003-06-08.tar.bz2

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-06-08, made available as a complete
archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from
the CVS. This version includes the latest firmware fix that allows plugins to
have their OSDs in the size they used before the SDRAM sharing was implemented,
and there is also a small change to DVB/driver/av7110/av7110.c I made in order
to have hw_sections initialized to '1' again ('0' caused disrupted recordings).
This change is not in the CVS, since I didn't want to countermand Holger's
change (maybe he had some good reasons...).

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger