[vdr] Re: General note on reporting bugs or feature requests

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> - DON'T BREAK THREADS!!!! It is a terrible habit of some posters to
>   break threads (well, maybe they aren't even aware of this because the
>   email client they are using just can't do any better - in that case,
>   please change your email client)! When there are several messages
>   regarding one subject I want to be able to see the entire thread - and
>   not have to search the whole folder for messages that might have broken
>   the thread.

This specifically means:

Stop using MS Outlook and/or MS Exchange (at least for this list)!
Outlook is notoriously dumping reference headers in favor of some M$-only
reference-alike headers. [besides all those ugly "AW:" or "SV:" stuff
added to the Subject]

Using Outlook Express should be ok.

Cheers,
Juri

PS: Flames off list to my email, please!