[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: Client/Server Streaming 0.1.0beta3(vdr-streamdev)

Am Mon, 2003-06-09 um 18.46 schrieb Sascha Volkenandt:

> ps2aud_es, so no way to test that), the sound is ok but interrupted with a
> regular "glok glok glok" sound.

This is, what I mean.

> It's a patched cTS2PES class, filled in by the functions used in dvb-mpegtools
> to make a PS from PES.
>
> I'll be looking more deeply into those issues, since I'm beginning some deep
> work on the Remuxer in the next time...

dvb-mplex has functions to fix the video-stream (when I replayed
recordings there were artefarcts from bit-errors, but after remuxing
with dvb-mplex they where gone).

Maybe you can use some of that functions for fixing on the fly.

And please, keep the interfacing functions of your cTS2PS-class
compatible to cTS2PES-class. When it works fine (even with audio) the
chance to persuade Klaus to add it to VDR would be good.

And when it has been working well for plugins, there is a good chance to
persuade Klaus to switch VDR-core to the cTS2PS-class. ;o)

Rene