[vdr] Re: General note on reporting bugs or feature requests

At Montag, 9. Juni 2003 21:32 Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:
> no, i haven't given up at all, but you're right, it is quite frustating
> to see that less response. i'm going to incorporate klaus's latest post
> about vdr mailing list etiquette into what i have yet and plan to resend
> the mail once a month or when i see the urgent need for it. at least
> until some of the major contributers tp the vdr project tell me to
> stop. :o)

For me it's ok - VERY ok. Since this list is quite crowded and since I don't
like missing anything some quotes and mailings are really quite annoying.
Sometimes I also send PM's to ppl which I think are really ignoring any
etiquette, but mostly with negative responses. The next posting from those
ppl didn't change in behaviour at all then.

Maybe there should be some kind of ML-admin, someone who is actually capable
of saying "not this way" because he's able to enforce consequences if someone
disrespects the netiquette multiple times.

Greetings,
Sascha