[vdr] Re: Annoying EMERGENCY EXITs

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> What exactly do you mean with this?
> I'm using VDR ("plain vanilla", without any patches, just with my own
> "sky" plugin) and it runs very stable here. I would appreciate if you
> would try whether you have problems with the original VDR,
> too. If not,
> please take it to the patch or plugin authors.
>
> If it's just the "emergency exits" you want to get rid of,
> try what I've
> posted earlier in this thread.

Hi,

i'm far from complainng here or anything - vdr is great and i'm thanking
you for it every day i use it.

I think the main problem people have with the emergency exits is that
they are needed in the first place...
I guess its a driver issue but i'd really LOVE to see vdr behave like
most STBs in that area - namely just picking up as soon as the stream
comes back...

Ciao Ulrich