[vdr] Re: VDR 1.2.1 doesn't shutdown while recording

"Tobias Faust" <tobias.faust.liste@gmx.de> wrote:

> > 1. Recording is in progress
>           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> vdr doesnt shutdown if a timer is active. Its a feature !!! So its
> impossible to have abrupted records
>
> > 2. Press shutdown
> > 3. Press OK when you get the "are you sure, recording is in
> >    progress?"
> > 4. "Shutting down..." is displayed
> > 5. Wait until the text goes away
> > 6. VDR doesn't shutdown

its a bug, when it does not shutdown even you confirmed the "are you
sure?" question. b.t.w. i see this too sometimes. my vdr refuses to
shutdown even it does not record. this happens as soon as the OSD get
the corruptions reported by others. but i must admit i do use rather old
vdr and driver/firmware. IIRC 1.1.25 and the suggested driver for that
version. :-(

best regards ...
clemens