[vdr] Re: Feature Request: While REC only available Channelswith Ch+-

Bläser, Lars wrote:
From: sebastian kemper [mailto:sebastian.kemper@web.de]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 1:20 PM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] Feature Request: While REC only available Channels with
Ch+-
Maybe it's possible that when you hit the channels + or - buttons you go at once to the available channels on the same transponders?

just use the up and down keys

Then I often get "Channel currently not available" and VDR hops back to the recording channel. Is there a difference between the up/down keys and ch+/ch- in this situation? I never tested it, cause I only have the ch+/ch- programmed into my remote.

Thanks

Sebastian