[vdr] Re: New firmware fixes memory sharing with OSD

> Christian Jacobsen wrote:
> >> JFYI, with the New Firmware the VDRC plugin works again, but the
> >Bitstream
> >> plugin is kind of "broken". The sound is interrupted very offen every
> >second
> >> so that it is sort of bibbering. Only if I use hw_sections=1 it works
> >again.
> >> But as I had serveral restarts and even crashes using the Newer
Drivers
> >> (08.06.03 from klaus and 09.06.03 from CVS) and hw_sections=1. I have
> >> returned to 24.05.2003 (from Klaus's Website) here all plugins Work
and
> >> did not notice anything that I need from never Drivers so that I will
> >Stay
> >> here until a better driver comes out or it is needed for a future
> >Version ;)
> >> btw. with the 1.0.0pre3 and CVS 02.06.03 Bitstreamout works with
> >> hw_sections=0 but VDRC is "broken".
>
> Can you please try again with the latest firmware of today's CVS
(firmware
> version 2617)?

OK, thanks :)
I will try that tonight or tomorrow night.

I recon this means the Complete Driver from CVS !?
or only the Firmware with an older Driver ?

BTW. It really is our Mailserver breaking the threads. When downloading
with SMTP it removes important parts of the headers. I now have to use a
"shitty" mail client that comes with the system. But then again it is
better that I have to use some more time if it helps you and the others
here. Especially klaus has got more important things to do (VDR) :)

And Klaus : Thanks a lot for VDR - I wouldn't want to watch TV without it
anymore. :)

P.S. please don't hit me if I once and a while forget and then breakes the
thread. I promise I will try to think about it every time :)

Greetings
Christian