[vdr] Re: Broken Threads, was: Feature Request...

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

[Broken threads]
> After going through hundreds of postings last weekend and trying to
> sort them into folders for planning what to do in version 1.3.x I
> painfully learned how bad broken threads really are, hence my recent
> attempts to remind people of this...

Perhaps (if possible) it would be easiest to set up a mail filter at
linuxtv.org that bounces every posting with a "Re:" in its subject but
that comes in without "references:" header. This would end this topic once
and for all without further hassle.

BTW this probably would make the mailing list archive readable also, it
has been a mess the last weeks.

Regards