[vdr] CAM - failure and no shutdown

Hello

I just encountered the following while recording from an encrypted channel

Jun 12 20:48:24 gorgias vdr[24453]: CAM: retrying to establish connection
Jun 12 20:48:27 gorgias vdr[24453]: ERROR: CAM: Read failed: slot 0, tcid 1

This messages whre repeated continously for about 10 Minutes. During that
time the recording-file had a constant size.

I thought: If no valid video-data arrive for some seconds vdr will initiate
an emergency exit. Is this only during start-up?

regards
Wolfgang