[vdr] Re: EPG for UK users?

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 10:27  am, Steven Toth wrote:

Hi Steve,

I shudder to think about getting listings for the full SkyDigi packages, etc.
I've reversed out the stream format from sky and I've written some code to grabbing the epg details, channel names, channel numbers etc. The stream is proprietry and compressed. It's seven days in advance etc.

I'm releasing something pretty soon.
Any updates on this?  Or have BSkyB told you to forget it?!  ;)

I'm *seriously* interested, as Ananova/XMLTV doesn't really cut it.