[vdr] Re: Dxr3 drivers and plugin - help!

On Thursday 12 June 2003 20:38, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> However, I'm unable to get the supplied diffs to patch my (fresh from
> CVS) em8300 driver source.  I may well be typing something wrong: what
> exactly do I need to do?

Hi Richard... from what I understand, the em8300 source has been under major
change recently in preparation for the next major 0.14 release, so that might
explain why the patch no longer applies.

My own setup is somewhat Heath-Robinson  - I don't actually have a 'live box'
since I don't even have a permanent aerial connection from here, so I don't
have a em8300 source tree I could send you.

I do remember trying the patch, however, and it did work :)

I would suggest you look into CVS documentation to discover how to do a
checkout from, say, 2 months ago...

Cheers,
Gavin.