[vdr] Re: Feature Request: While REC only available Channelswith Ch+-

Hello,

I'm one of those guys with only one DVB card. So if I want to watch
another program while recording, it's got to be on the same transponder.
So it happens very often that the channels next to the recording program
is not of the same transponder.

Maybe it's possible that when you hit the channels + or - buttons you go
at once to the available channels on the same transponders?

Isn't that already the case?
Which version of VDR are you using?

Klaus

Sorry, of course I forgot to mention that.

I use VDR 1.2.0 with autopid, mplayer, vcd, dvd, osdteletext, mp3.

Yeah, maybe it's because of the autopid. But I would really like to keep
autopid, cause it works like a charm.

Please test whether it works with "plain vanilla" VDR.
If it doesn't work there, I'll fix it.

I have a plain vanilla VDR, and this is not the case for me, however, I haven't tried this very much since I didn't think
it was supposed to work. But if VDR us supposed to jump to the next available channel I would very much like it to work...
I shall test this a little further to be sure
(VDR 1.2.0)

Martin