[vdr] Re: OT: Re: Broken stream detection (again)

Peter Dittmann wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, you wrote:
> > [Peter, please fix your client to wrap lines to a length of 76 chars max.
> > and please try to use a different mail client that keeps the
> > Reference-Headers in the mail so that the threading information doesn't
> > get lost]
>  Impossible if I use my work PC over daytime (IT policy ;-(( ).
> (I knew somebody would jump to this *g* )

Sorry for jumping on this again (I know, I said I wouldn't mention it again),
but this is just too ridiculous! Are you actually telling us that it is your
company's IT policy to not adhere to standards and break their email
communication? What kind of id***s make such decisions? How did they even
get their job? Isn't there _any_ qualification required to work at your
company's IT department?

Sorry, but statements like "we can't adhere to standards, it's our IT policy"
make me furious.

Please don't take this personal - I assume it's not _you_ who makes such
decisions ;-)

Klaus