[vdr] Re: New firmware fixes memory sharing with OSD

Hallo Klaus,

>Christian Jacobsen wrote:
>

>> JFYI, with the New Firmware the VDRC plugin works again, but the
>Bitstream
>
>> plugin is kind of "broken". The sound is interrupted very offen every
>second
>

>Can you please try again with the latest firmware of today's CVS (firmware
>
>version 2617)?

I installed the CVS from 11.06.2003 yesterday evening and did not notice
any problems. I did not test Timeshift though (forgotten). But the vdrc
plugin and bitstreamout works :)
Offcourse I will have to test it for a couple of days to be 100% sure that
everythink is OK.

Greetings
Christian