[vdr] FYI Creative Slix barebone as vdr box contender

In a German press release Creative announced

http://www.slixpc.com
featuring a Intel Pentium 4 Socket 478 motherboard with LAN, four USB etc.

to journalists today, with a special offer including a Slixpc and an Audigy 2 for the combined price of 299 EUR. I assume this might well be the price for which is sells when it becomes available on the market, if it isn't already.

I'm just posting this to the list as general information as people have been discussing standalone vdr boxes on here and this might or might not be of interest. I suppose instead of the Audigy 2 which is probably more than half the price in this offer one could it a dxr3 and then stream over the network or something interesting.