[vdr] Re: OT: Re: Broken stream detection (again)

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

Sorry, but statements like "we can't adhere to standards, it's our IT policy"
make me furious.

Now you know why german/european economy is so bad - operational incompetence!

A five-year old study claimed that companies only use 10 to 30 percent of their IT-capabilites - and nothing has changed 'till now. (I jobbed in a company for five years in which they were proud of using NT4 for three Servers and Win95/98 for 200 clients ...).

Rene