[vdr] Re: xmltv2epg and DVB-C?

I think there is a problem within vdrs-channel.conf and the
file you are using for xmltv2vdr.
As I didn't change anything and it works for me (DVB-c) I
couldn't imagine what's the problem.

If you want, please send me your files (vdr channel.conf
and all xmltv2vdr files. I could check it during the
weekend.

Gerhard

p.s.: Does grab_xx delivers a correct epg-file?