[vdr] Re: xmltv2epg and DVB-C?

Hello Gerhard,

i'll  try  to  do this with one channel only and try to track down the problem..
there was some errors when downloading the listning, but i thought it got fixed.
it's  grab_sn  i'm using. i'll also restore my modified .pl file to the original
one since you're telling me it should be working.

isn't  there  any  way  of  seeing the messages svdrp returns? i guess it should
supply errors..

/oscar

--
Best regards,