[vdr] Is it possible to use a pause the active cPlayer, start another playerand afterwards active the paused player again?

Hello again and again,
sorry for flooding the list, but i have my curious day today *g*

this time my question is:
Is it possible to use a pause the active cPlayer( maybe only mute ), start another player ( maybe sound only) and afterwards active the paused player again?

I would appreciate this functionality for my upcoming vbox plugin. so that is possible to listen to a
recorded call, while replaying anything and to continue the replay afterwards.

this way also nice announcement plugins could be made,
like a voice telling you why the phone ring s at the moment.
Andreas Kool is working on a isdnlog plugin with this functionality as far as i know.

regards,
gunnar