[vdr] Re: How can a channel switching keys made active whilea player is playing?

Gunnar Roth wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> >Gunnar Roth wrote:
> >

> >>Hello list, me again ;-)
> >>(as klaus suggested, i split my topics as far as i find it reasonable)
> >>As i  have written in my previous post,
> >>i can play mp3 via soundcard and view live viedeo and audio at the same
> >>time.
> >>but problem is that the channel switch keys are not working while a
> >>player ist active.
> >>how can i give this channel switch function back to the keys?
> >>
> >>or should i use user keys?
> >>
> >>or can i make a seperate remote plugin, which can be attached to a
> >>certain player?
> >>
> >>so a multi remote control could be used, using each of the multi options
> >>for another kind of player.
> >>

> >While a player is playing on the primary device, there is no point
> >in switching channels, or is there?
> >
> >Klaus
> >

> Hmm i may beg you to reread my message.
>  fact is at the moment, i can
> "i can play mp3 via soundcard and view live video and audio at the same
> time."
> but channel switching doesnt work.
>
> the sense of it, is desrcribed in the previous message
> ( in short: two people in the same room, one watching tv, the other
> listening to mp3 through headphone, vice versa)

If that player is attached to the primary device, the primary device
is *PLAYING*, and there is no channel switching while playing!

I don't know how you manage to do live viewing AND playing MP3 at the
same time, but if this is done through a cPlayer derived class attached to
the primary device, the from VDR's point of view there is no channel switching.

You may need to attach your MP3 player to some other device.

Klaus