[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] DVB subtitles 0.0.2

la, 14-06-2003 kello 00:17, Lauri Tischler kirjoitti:
> Oskar Signell wrote:
> > fre 2003-06-13 klockan 22.51 skrev Lauri Tischler:
> > Try changing line 22 in rcontroller.h in the vdr root directory to:
> >
> > friend class cDvbPlayer;
>
> Allready changed it to 'friend struct cDvbPlayer'
> Appears to work.

g++ 3.3 in Debian testing release compiled it without code changes. A
bug in new g++?

> Something still seems to be missing, maybe only 25% of
> all subtitles show on the screen.

Haven't seen this but the synchronization is sometimes terrible because
the presentation time stamp is ignored. Optional downscaling of subtitle
bitmap would be also nice feature.

Has anyone noticed memory leak type of behavior with subtitles (and EPG
preferred language patch applied too into vdr 1.2.0)? When I didn't
switch channels for a day I noticed all memory+swap was consumed by VDR.
It happened once and I haven't been able to repeat this.

BR,
Seppo

Seppo Ingalsuo - seppo.ingalsuo@iki.fi