[vdr] black screen on skystar1

I am using a skystar1 since 2000. Now I am (was) using it for vdr and mplayer. I wasn't using him for about a week and today the screen remain black when I was trying to see something from mplayer. Not even when the driver is loading the firmware the Convergence logo does not apear anymore. The video cable was always conected between TV set and card. It looks to me that the video output is broken ( the driveres are loaded with no error message) Is there a posibility to use this card again ? on RGB or YC mode ?

Paul