[vdr] Feature Request for 1.3 - Zap back to previous

Hi List,

now since 1.2 got stable I want to make a feature request for the future development branch; an improved "zap back" function.

Currently, the key "0" serves this functionality, it zaps back to the channel you watched before you switched to the current.

For example, if you've been on channel 3 and switch to channel 5, key "0" gets you back to channel 3.

Nothing wrong with that - except that you have to key in the channel 5 directly to be able to zap back to channel 3.
If you use the channel-up keys to zap to 5, which means that you have to switch to channel 4 first to get to 5, "0" would get you back to _4_ and not to 3, which is where you actually startet and probably would want to go back to.

Thus I propose that VDR should regard a channel as "current" after a second or more of actually watching as "current" and discard channels you just have been on for a fraction of a second to not confuse the zap-back function.

I hope you get what I mean ;)

Do you think this would be possible?

Cheers
Thomas