[vdr] bug? Pausing live video on a secondary audio pid

Hello,

I'm using vdr 1.2.0. If I watch a movie using the secondary audio pid (I
pressed menu/green), and pauses live video, the audio that I hear is
always the default audio pid from the channel (the first one to appear
in channels.conf), not the one I was currently listen to.
As far as I understand the code, vdr needs to "remember" the apid
selected in live view and use it when replaying the video back in
time-shifted mode.
Maybe wih a cDevice::PrimaryDevice()->SetAudioTrack call in menu.c:
cRecordControls::PauseLiveVideo? I tried several things, but I wasn't
able to achieve it.

Help ;)