[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90

> Hi,
>
> after many pre versions, the new look is finished :-)
>
> A new version of VDR Admin is available at:

Thank you very much. Really great work. I installed it yesterday
directly after your announce but i was too tired to answer to the ML. I
used V0.23 before and it's a huge difference. Also my Girlfriend has
(nearly) no problem with it :) you know what that means... I just
noticed 2 small things: First, i have a lot of *regular* Timers for
Series (MDMDF-- or ---D---). Now VdrAdmin shows me not only one Timer
but every start Time/Date of a Series is a Single Timer. Is this a Bug
or a Feature? I guess a Feature but it would be confortable if it would
be setupable in any way. It's hard to have an clear overview over the
programmed Timers that way. Second, in the Recordings Section the Series
are now shown in a Folder (BTW that is very confortable for me, thanks)
but i have 1 Serie wich does not provide any Episode Details so there
are just the Times in the SubFolder (When viewing them with VDR. Hope
you know what i mean) These Series Episodes are shown in the *main*
Video Directory (With their Series Name) not in the Serie Subfolder as
it should. There is also one cutted Episode and due to the "%" ist shown
right in the Subfolder. I guess thats also a feature due to a Link is
set to the Name and if there is no Name there can be no Link :). It
would be more confortable for me if every Episode with no episodename is
shown as a "-" or something like that in the correct Folder.

What do you think?

Greetings
David