[vdr] Re: Eutelsat 13.0E channels.conf

Christian Berger wrote:
Well I've hacked a programm to fill that initial.h of that scan programm. I haven't tried szap yet. But scan only get's a few channels when beeing invoked with all transponders in it's initial.h.
Sorry, I meant scan not szap...my fault...

You know that there are some command-line switches...
I thing there was a switch, that did scan all transponder, not only the first one...sorry, I don't remember anymore.
I used a patched version from www.vdrportal.de once, that had switches for scanning all, only the first transponder and a switch for diseque, to tune to a given position.
Have a look at http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=950&sid=

(if you understand german...)

Maybe some of the changes are inclded in the latest scan util?

Frank