[vdr] Re: Setting priority for different cards

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Wolfgang Goeller wrote:
Reason: Always record first with the card, that gives the best results.
(They differ actually, might be the PCI-Bus) - The cards are identical types.

Well, you could modify cDevice::GetDevice(const cChannel *, int, bool *)
to do this. But I think identical DVB cards should all deliver the same
data quality, so you should rather fix the problems with your system (assuming
none of your DVB cards is defective).
What could I actually do? I get this cTS2PES-errors never on device 2 no matter how many recordings are done simultaneous. On device 3 I get always about 5 to 10 TS continuity per hour - somewhat depending on the number
of simultaneous recordings. About the same with device 1 and about 20 to 50
TS continuity errors. If I exchange the cards against each other nothing
changes.

Regards
Wolfgang