[vdr] Re: Completed timers don't get removed

> >>I can confirm it. I´m using VDR from version 1.2 on.
> >>Out of 3 timers it happens two times :(
> >>So i´ve got to delete "dead" timers daily.
> >
> >I gave it a quick shot and started three timers that all ended at the
> >same time (at least I assumed that this would make it even harder ;-),
> >but all three of them were properly deleted.
> >
> >Maybe there are more prerequisites to this, so I'll have to wait
> >until maybe others can find out more...
> >
> >Just one more thought: did you always let the timer run until it ended by
> >itself, or did you maybe kill VDR while recording and re-start it after the
> >timer had expired? In that case VDR would't have actively passed over
> >the timer's stop time and that would explain the behaviour.

> well that could actually be the case.
> Anaxares

I also had this problem occasionally, and the vdr was not killed
meanwhile. I remember that I checked the logs in these cases, and
there were the "timer 3 stop" lines, but not the "deleting timer 3"
messages. Next time it happens, I'll send a report.

--
Kind regards
Tom