[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90

Am Sonntag, 15.06.03 um 12:23 Uhr schrieb David Koruga:

noticed 2 small things: First, i have a lot of *regular* Timers for
Series (MDMDF-- or ---D---). Now VdrAdmin shows me not only one Timer
but every start Time/Date of a Series is a Single Timer. Is this a Bug
or a Feature? I guess a Feature but it would be confortable if it would
This is wanted feature. Otherwise you are not able to see conflicts between "regular" and "complex" timers.

be setupable in any way. It's hard to have an clear overview over the
programmed Timers that way. Second, in the Recordings Section the Series
You can disable this in the configuration dialog, just set "Number of DVB cards" to 0. But with this way you loose the conflicts functionality.

would be more confortable for me if every Episode with no episodename is
shown as a "-" or something like that in the correct Folder.
I'll put this on my todo list.

Tom.