[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, _cooper_ wrote:

>Hi Jan,
>
>On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Jan Ekholm wrote:
>> I added another one and it doesn't seem to show up at all.
>Which channel, which event? So I can try out here and see what's going wrong.

A Finnish channel, so you probably can't access it. The details are in my
previous response, but I can supply more info if you tell me what you
need. The timer should have been scheduled for tomorrow night, the EPG
data seems to be ok and vdradmin lists the shows ok, and even an immediate
"Search" for the exact name finds all shows for this week.

>> Maybe vdradmin updates auto timers at regular
>> (but infrequent) intervals?
>Use "Force Update" / "Manuelles Update" for an immediate update of all
>Autotimers. Very probably this is not the problem, due the update is called
>every time you enter a new autotimer or edit one and save the changes.

I already tried that.

--
          "Yes, bugger all that." said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters