[vdr] Re: vdr at dbox2

> > vdr works on the dbox2.
>
> I guess i have to mount a writeable-NFS-dir to do recordings, right?

If the box boots from flash, yes:))) But till now I only booted the cdk
via tftp, nfs, dhcp from my Linux machine. The recorded files are
written to the vdr video directory of the cdk, which actually is on the
harddisk and not in the dbox flash.

I haven't looked at the recording stuff till now. vdr does the recording
but with too much errors (if you try to watch the recorded files, the
box hangs). This will be the next step getting recording to work, so
that you can record to a servers harddisk and watch it with the dbox.

Alexander