[vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90

If you are unfamiliar with Perl, you can use the DDD debugger on Linux. Go
to: 'Edit -> Preferences', selcte the Startup TAB and check the Perl Radio
Box. Restart ddd and you have a graphical perl debugger.

Oddvard

                    Jan Ekholm
                    <chakie@infa.        To:     vdr@linuxtv.org
                    abo.fi>              cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     [vdr] Re: VDR Admin 0.90
                    vdr-bounce@li
                    nuxtv.org

                    16.06.2003
                    14:41
                    Please
                    respond to
                    vdr

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Thomas Koch wrote:

>Am Montag, 16.06.03 um 12:06 Uhr schrieb Jan Ekholm:
>
>>> in intervals. So the timers should be programmed. What is the name of
>>> the show?
>> It's shown as "Robot Wars" in the program list. vdradmin.at lists the
>> line
>> as:
>> 1:Robot Wars   :1:::0:99:99:7
>
>I was unable to reproduce your problem. Maybe you can do some
>debugging...

Debugging Perl? Heh, I'm not that much into sadism, but I'll have a shot
at it...

--
      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
                          -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry

subject.