[vdr] bug/feature of names of recordings in KDE

Hi Klaus and List,

Yesterday I switched my vdr to 1.2.1 (from 1.1.30) with Elchi and some of
the Plugins (mp3/svcd/dvd/mediadetection/streaming/streamdev/mail/browser/
games/weather/image). And everything is running again. Good work!

But, as always, there is a little "but"...

It has nothing to do with the version and it maybe only cosmetic but
sometimes its a bit confusing. If you cut away the commercials of a movie
you get a name like "%moviename". After that I normaly cut it a second
time now to find the real size of the peaces which have to go onto a CD.
VDR creates now a name "%%moviename". If you work with these directories
on the bash level everything is OK. But if I do new installations or
cleanups of my VDR box I do this by my laptop on my knees in the sofa
because if have no monitor in place. The laptop is configured as a
XTerminal for the VDR. So normaly I navigate with the konquerer through
the filessystem of the VDR box. And there I can see no difference between
"%moviename" and "%%moviename". the second "%" is supressed in the
konquerer. This could lead to confusing/destructiv situations.

Is there something to configure in XFree to see the second "%" again or
have the KDE guys here a problem? Can this be solved in VDR not to use
two % but maybe something like %1 (first cut), %2 (second cut), etc..?

greets
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------